Tuesday, May 1, 2007

You're Too Negative!

I asked someone to leave my office yesterday.

I told them they were too negative and affecting my aura and mood.

They thought I was being mean, and for a brief second, I cared, but then I stopped.

Who the hell wants to hear whining and negativity with each interaction?

Now that I am off meds, I need to be aware of all the negativity around me. I must be pro -me and do everything to ensure that I no longer need meds.

So, world, if I hurt your feelings by telling you to go away or be quiet, or if I don't return your calls or close my office door, it's because I'm protecting me and you are such a detriment to my emotional and mental stability and success.

Can't be near any muthaf*ckin killjoys!

Get a f*ckin grip! I'm doing my work, do yours!

1 comment: