Friday, April 20, 2007

HR Block Moron Part 2

I had the HR Block grandmama do my taxes. She moved slow as hell and made me want to do it myself.

I told her several times to press "enter" instead of slowing down to grab for the mouse.

I also dictated the info to her because she couldn't memorize more than 2 numbers at a time.

But here's the best part: I'm wondering why my refund wasn't deposited to my card. Well, she called me yesterday to tell me that my taxes weren't done because she forgot to have me sign some paperwork.

So, wait, are my taxes late?

Yes, they are.

You dumb muthaf*ckers! I came to you to avoid the stress of doing it myself and to ensure I wouldn't be late, and now you have stressed me out and made me late!

There's more.
I had deductions made so I could get the return on the same day. I didn't receive it same day, so my taxes need to be redone, correct?

You all set me up with the most incompetent arse on your staff and now want me to go out of my way to get it done with you? F*ck you, pay me! F*ck you, make it right!

Not sure what I'm doing, but I'm calling my Fox TV anchor friend. I'm sure there's a "Shame, Shame, Shame" consumer report segment in here some where.

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

Damn girl, sounds like you got my mom doing your taxes. LOL.

I'm sorry for real. They have to make it right though. Right?

I sure hope that if you had your taxes at a financial institution on time that has to make it all legit and you shouldn't incur any penalties.

Butterfly said...

LMBO!

They gave me the bs aology and assured me it will be processed and won't be late.

Note to self: if it seems like a moron is doing your taxes, you're probably right.