Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cake Man Mooned


My cake was supposed to be ready at 1pm.

I received a call at 12:30pm that it wouldn't be ready for pick up until 2pm.

I arrived to 2:45pm no cake and a suggestion that I pick it up at the warehouse a 30 minute drive away!

I pulled my pants down (figuratively) and showed my ass!

Yup. I spazzed out in the bakery and demanded that it be delivered to me.

3pm
4pm
5pm

No call, no cake.

6pm
6:30pm
7pm they call and said something but I couldn't understand anything because it didn't include "your cake will be delivered by:"

So, gasoline was poured on the fire. Had to let them know that if my cake wasn't present for me to cut it by the time my show was over, they need not bring it because I will be in the bakery the next day showing my ass!

So, I'm trying to get to the point with the person on the phone and people are trying to calm me down. No! I got this. Watch it, I Bite!

I passed the phone off.

Cake gets here at 7:30pm didn't have to pay for it; as if my ass would have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was it worth getting all jazzed pressure up and annoyed for a cake? perhaps we need a lesson in picking battles??