Saturday, April 28, 2007

Off Meds I Am

I have never felt sicker.

I have most likely puked my body weight in the last two weeks between withdrawal and reintroduction of the meds to my system.

I'm done.

If depression is the opposite of feeling like shit, gimmie depression.

I have been mentally alert, clear and roaring to go, but I can't execute my thoughts because my body is too lethargic, weak, uncooperative and unpredictable.

Scents make me nauseous.
I never know when I'll puke.
TMI ALERT: I alternate between IBS and severe constipation.
Grapefruit juice helps, but counteracts meds.
I'v been enjoying a diet of prunes and peanut butter.

I'm done.

I bought Omega 3, B12, supa dupa women's vitamins, water, lotsa fruit, and charged my Ipod so I could listen to The Secret.

I'm ready for meditation, yoga, prayer and bible reading, and taking my life back from seroquel and friggin lexapro.

Hell, feeling like shit for meds, just isn't worth it to me.

So for the sake of this new journey, I've added a new label OFFMED.

1 comment:

ashmc2 said...

You need to watch this action really close butterfly. I know you don’t need another dad, but I am a little worried. And yes it was TMI, lol. I hope you can sleep without your meds; I know I can’t. But no one wants to feel like shit either. Just be careful and watch out being unmedicated.

Later, Ash out…