Thursday, April 12, 2007

I am Messing Up

I have never acted out publicly.

In one week, I've done it twice.

There is no excuse. I wasn't drinking and wasn't on meds, but I am sure I had enough meds in my system not to wild out like I did.

I don't know what's making me angry or why women are the target of my rage. I don't get this.

I took some laxatives yesterday. As in control as I feel at work, I feel like I am unraveling personally. What is going on? It's really not supposed to be this way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to get a grip. if you cant handle being in situations where you might lose it, stay away. if certain people trigger this reaction in you, stay away from them. It is not worth it.

Butterfly said...

You're right.

I need to get a grip and gain some control, and not be strategic with when I wild out.

Not sure if Mr. M is a trigger, or if its me. But I'm thinking.