Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bad Habit vs Bip

Bad Habit:
Sleeping til noon cuz I drank too much
Bipolar:
Sleeping til noon cuz i od'd on Seroquel to forget a drunken stupor.

Bad Habit:
Not cleaning cuz I'm busy.
Bipolar:
Not cleaning cuz I find comfort in the mess.

Bad Habit:
Checking my purse for my keys.
Bipolar:
Checking my purse for my keys 5x and then throwing them onto the floor outside of the door to ensure they aren't left inside because I might forget them and be locked out.

Bad Habit:
Yelling at a driver that cut me off, with the windows up.
Bipolar:
Yelling at a driver that cut me off with the windows down and then laying on my horn because they are fundamentally stupid.

Bad Habit:
Rolling my eyes at slow people walking up the stairs in front of me.
Bipolar:
Rolling my eyes at slow people walking up the stairs in front of me, then brushing past then hurriedly and rudely and I complain about slow, inconsiderate arseholes.

Bad Habit:
Eating 3 bags of Swedish Fish and enjoying them :-)
Bipolar:
Eating 3 bags of Swedish Fish and enjoying them, then taking laxatives cuz I feel guilty about eating an extra bag only because I had a bad day. (more eating disorder)

Bad Habit:
Punching a bf that lied.
Bipolar:
Punching a a bf that lied and throwing my Treo at him, ripping a chain of his neck and trying to kick him in the groin.

Bad Habit:
Not answering my phone.
Bipolar:
Not answering my phone or checking voicemail because people's voices annoy me.

It's the "why" and the intensity that makes the difference.

No comments: