Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Scattered

So I am a bit scattered today.

Lately, I've been trying to be aware of the way I feel, and then getting to the root of the feeling before acting.

So, I am at work, and feeling like a snow globe - thoughts floating around every where. Usually when this happens, it marks that I'm tense or anxious about something. At closer look, I am anxious about my birthday party and lack of preparations. I am also anxious about what promotion I will do in May. I had an awesome one from April, the entire company is talking about it, and now I will need to top that.

Not major ohmigosh drama, but in the at times soft and chewy bubblegum world that I live in, running into a piece of rock candy, makes me scatter.

So, calm down Butterfly. You have everything you need to succeed.

Sigh.

No comments: