Friday, March 9, 2007

I'm Angry, Today

I'm Angry today about everything and nothing.

Maybe it was the blasted pounding upstairs that set me off.

I was up until 6am. I took my Lexapro at 3am, so maybe it's wearing off.

Why am I angry?

1. I've gotta go to work.
2. It's cold outside.
3. I have bipolar 2.
4. I have to take meds.
5. I don't like, trust, respect, or can stomach my GM.
6. I have to pay rent today.
7. My bedroom looks like a tornado hit it.
8. My nails aren't looking the way I'm used to them looking.
9. I have to put on makeup.
10. I have to leave the house.
11. I keep getting spam in my gmail inbox.
12. It's too late to cancel my Monday therapy session where after 2 weeks, I don't see progress.
13. The week is over and I have nothing to show for it.
14. I don't trust anyone.

No comments: