Wednesday, March 14, 2007

"Operation No Seroqel"

In a word - HELL!

I tossed and turned all night.

Is this what it's come to, me not being able to sleep without pills?

Damn.

But I had to do it. I sleep too late when I take it, and I really needed to be in early to deal with my arse of a GM.

I made it in at 10am, and I feel good. I'm hoping he doesn't pick with me today because I know I won't pull any punches.

I'll keep you posted. (Btw, I'm leaving early today; 2 Law & Orders and a full dose of Seroquel.)

3 comments:

txandi prost said...

i am glad you followed. welcome.

~t~

Anonymous said...

you arent the only one who cant sleep without meds. its sux

Butterfly said...

(glass in the air)
Here's to a day where the only small pills I pop are tic tacs.

Cheers.
(/glass in the air)