Monday, July 28, 2008

Lies or DPD

So my t-doc mentioned wants to test me for DPD or Dissociative Personality Disorder aka multiple personality disorder.

Am I surprised?

Not at all. I kinda knew it. My choppy memory, invention of different people equipped with different names and signatures, losing blocks of time -yeah, I kinda suspected something was a bit weird for a while.

My memory blocks are not like the blackout after being pissy drunk. I forget people, situations, periods of my life. T-doc says that it is a coping mechanism, and that I clearly block out things I rather not recall, but her concern is on the different names and signatures.

So what now?

We're gonna try hypnotherapy. Although I am a bit afraid of what I may discover about me and things I've done, I really want to know if there is more to me and my life. I'll keep you posted on this too, ok.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I wouldn't be surprised if you are. Some of the things you've posted in the past strongly hint to that direction.

(((((((((Butterfly)))))))

Keep digging.