Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hello?

God when do you show up?
Right before I take razor to wrist?
Right after I swallow the pills
Or take the last numbing sip?

When do you come in like superman
Save the day
My picture is on the front page
Of course I'll sign that for you
You're too kind
Thank you

Returning to the clutter in my mind
Retreating to the gloom of the day
I learn to accept this reality
Unscripted, unedited
No makeup person
Stylist
Pin on mics
No assistant
No special food

Just me
Overwhelmed
Fatigued
God, I'm drowning
You see me
You hear me
So why aren't you helping?

3 comments:

Nancie said...

I am praying for you. Hope you feel better soon.

Depression has a way of causing us not to enjoy much things including God. God is with us always. It is He that is preserving and strengthening us. Though at times we cannot feel His presence, He never leaves us nor forsake us.

God is asking me to send His love to you and to let you know that He cares. Take heart!

With love and prayers,
Nancie

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

He is just there! Hang in there...we are all rooting for you...sending you prayers and happy thoughts!

Kass said...

Oh man do I understand this feeling quite well.