Sunday, April 6, 2008

Over and Out

I forgot to tell you that I stopped the Lexapro.

I started on March 19th, and took it for 3 days. that was all I could take.

I lost 10lbs, and hubby was NOT happy.

My brain felt awesome! I was clear, I was able to think and to plan, and to be productive. If only my body would cooperate. I was so nauseous that all I could do was lay in bed!

So long Lexapro, my life doesn't permit 1 week of nausea; although my waistline looks great!

Gratitude Moment: Thankful that I didn't stay on the Lexapro ONLY to lose weight.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're ok B!

Bleeding Heart said...

Lost ten pounds, I cannot argue with that :)

jennifer said...

I'm on Lexapro. I wish it would make me lose weight. I'd even put up with horrible nausea just to lose weight. LOL.

My doctor gave me a big lecture this morning about my weight gain (which I blame on Seroquel), so I'm stuck on weight issues right now.

Good luck finding a medicine that works!

Kass said...

Funny, I suffered from serious weight gain on Lexapro. But I lost so much on Effexor. That was the only side effect I actually LIKED.