Saturday, April 26, 2008

Me & Kid TV

I found myself watching an entire episode of Hanna Montana today....and enjoying it.

I frequently watch Sponge Bob Square Pants as well.

Ok, I'm 31. What's wrong with this picture?

NOTHING!

Kid TV is the way TV should be - stress and drama free!

On Nickelodeon, there are shiny things, bright colors, smiles, sing song-y moments and happy times.

I've figured out how to fix what ails me - WATCH MORE KID TV!

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!"

Gratitude Moment: So thankful that I can embrace moments of joy and seek more of it.

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I watch the ABC Family Channel pretty much all day. There's reruns of Full House, Family Matters, Sister Sister, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Gilmore Girls, etc. All family-friendly shows that aren't stressful at all.

Amanda said...

Hey, I watch Sponge Bob too!

Anonymous, Age 32.

JC said...

I don't watch kid tv, but i love disney movies and i think kid tv watching is a fabulous idea! I am so into clean movies! excellent idea!