Monday, April 14, 2008

Amanda the Great

Do you read the blog This Side of Reason by Amanda?

If you don't, perhaps you should.

Check this out:

"...I will work more on reprogramming my tape. Many of the negative, depressing thoughts which permeate my life on a daily basis are not an illness - they are just a bad habit."

Perspective on life; isn't that what we're all searching for?

I must admit that I read Amanda's blog in part to sheer selfishness; I always learn something when I read it!

Amanda, thank you for sharing your lessons. I learn from you.

Read Amanda's full post entitled Taking Vitamins.

Gratitude Moment: I'm thankful that I am open enough to receive lessons; even via the blogosphere.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Nice site…glad I found you!
Look forward to reading more posts…

Amanda said...

I'm deeply honored by your kind words B. Thank you!

And thank you for your posts which help keep me from becoming too complacent.