Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Wanna Go Home


Home for me is the Caribbean, and right now, I am missing it BADLY!

I'm thinking about going next month, but definitely before July, and this time, I' gonna do all the tourist-y things.

Snorkeling, hikes and nature walks, tours, etc.

I wanna lay on the beach and get a tan, read a book under a coconut tree and enjoy beautiful clear water.

I think being home willbe relaxing for me. How could sunshine-y weather NOT be a good thing?

I heard that there are disposable cameras that will allow you to take pics under water. Maybe I'll get one of those.

I took these pictures with my sprint Treo the last time I was at home.

1 comment:

Bleeding Heart said...

"Home" is a great place. I am very homesick and miss Long Island.

I know the feeling. You are not alone.