Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cellphone Transitions

I have 3 alarm clocks, yet I sleep with my cellphone. It's a horrible habit.

I tell myself that I use the cellphone as an alarm clock, but the truth is that when I can't sleep, or when I roll over in the middle of the night, I can check my email or read the news until I fall asleep again.

I'm gonna plug in the alarm clock, and use it.

I also think I'll get a watch. I'm too dependent on my cellphone throughout the day for the time. Geez!

What kind of watch?

I dunno. I've always heard that Tag Heuer watches are nice for women. I think Rolexes are more of a man watch or a status watch for women.

Who am I kidding, this is so not a major priority for me. I would need something with a changeable wristband, like a Technomarine watch. Then I'd probably spend an extra 10 minutes of my day trying to decide if I should use the red wristband as an accent, or to use pink and the new black. LOL!

Gonna baby step toward placing some distance between myself and the cell phone.

1 comment:

Bleeding Heart said...

People are way too dependent on their cell phones. People use it in public bathrooms when they are on the bowl, and some use it while buying and trying on clothes.

It is crazy. I don't do that. I cannot be bothered. I take my cell everywhere but I don't answer it every single time it rings.