Saturday, October 6, 2007

You DON'T Know Me!!!!!

Today I feel like I'm a PC and everyone else are Macs.

Not in the "Oh-woe-is- me-I-have-bipolar-I'm-so-different-wahhhhhh" sense.

Just in the "I-don't-get-people" sense.

For example, Why do people think they know me, and then proceed to tell me what they think I should/ shouldn't do?

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!!!

I don't give a DAMN about what you think!

It irks me when you spew yo shit ish cuz it takes time away fro me doing what I need to do!

SHUT UP, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

DAMN!

I observe other people, I see the dumb stuff that they do, and have my opinions, but I never spew advice without a disclaimer or without it being invited; and trust me, I've learned about calling people out on their affairs at work.

Each time someone blabs about what they think I should do or wear, all I hear are their insecurities and low self -esteem talking.

Wahhhh, why do you wear your hair like that?
Because it looks great on me not you.

Wahhhh, why are you wearing that color eyeshadow?
Because I look good in any color and you don't.

Wahhhh, why are you hanging out with her?
Because she doesn't annoy me like you do.

Wahhhh, why are you so weird?
Because I'm better than you!

LMBO!

How about you keep your whining, where...OVER THERE!

No comments: