Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Moving!


I've hinted about it in other posts, but it's now official: I'm Moving to Maryland!

I currently live in NYC, but have a wonderful opportunity to start a new, quieter, more peaceful life in Maryland.

Coming from a model/ actress, radio, TV background, I really feel a lot of pressure to "be somebody" in NYC, and I think this pressure contributes to my bip.

Will Maryland solve all of my mental issues?

I'm not saying that, but it does allow me an opportunity to get my head, emotions and life in check far away from the lights, camera, action of NYC and away from all the people poised to see what I do next.

I'm not abandoning my acting and modeling career, but I do want to explore other things like real estate. I wanna learn how to use equity, and flip houses, and maybe even be a landlord.

At 30, there's so many things I still want to learn; so many things that I still haven't done; my move to Maryland is a new chapter of my life, and I am so grateful.

P.S. Of course, I'll keep blogging!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

When dealing with bipolar, quiet and peaceful is the way to go. I know I complain sometimes about my lack of a life, but the alternative is too scary to think about.

Best of luck with everything!