Thursday, September 27, 2007

SSI

I'm gonna file.

How long am I going to convince myself that I can work in a traditional environment without medication?

I can get a job, but they will end in the way they've all ended - chaos and a law suit.

I need to work at my own pace; at least until I can get my head right.

Summer was great, but it's darker in the morning and the sun goes down earlier and I hate it.

True, I'm not exactly doing everything I should be - therapy, meds, support groups.

I'll be wrong to start with a company only to set them up for me to sue.

Got the paperwork and gonna submit.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((Butterfly))))))))))

I perfectly understand. Good luck with everything.

Butterfly said...

I'm not excted, but it buys me some time and so it's an option right now.