Thursday, September 27, 2007

Cuz

He's been a great support over the last week. I've spoken to him every day, sometimes up to 3 times a day.

We talk on the phone, write each other a lot, and plan to visit in October.

He gets me.

It's unreal how much he gets me. I know that God brought him into my world for such a time as this. When no one else understands me, he does. When I need to vent, I can, and he walks me through. The best part is that I draw strength from him. He is one of he strongest people I know; wise, intelligent, and strong.

I have the flu right now was having severe body aches 3 nights ago. After praying, I thought about him and how strong he is, and was able to get to sleep. He's been through a lot in his life, and thinking about him and how he overcame and continues to overcome, makes me think less of my issues.

He's great.
He's my therapy.

No comments: