Thursday, September 27, 2007

Holiday Season? What?!


I struggled my way through summer.

Summer ended maybe, what, 3 days ago? Already, news reporters are talking about the holiday season!

GEEZ, can we slow down?

For me the holiday season is cause for stress.

Why?

My brain heads into overdrive:

* I should have saved more money.
* Will I have enough money to purchase presents for everyone?
* I really don't feel like being around people.
* How can I get out of the family rate your life dinner?
* This is a happy time. Why am I such a scrooge?
* I should shop early.


I know many people who wait for Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving) to start shopping. I think I did that once, and I will NEVER do it again!

I hate crowds and lines and people!

Millions of children running around;
Parents oblivious to the havoc their kids cause;
Slow seasonal workers that need price checks for everything;

I think I'll avoid the stress and shop online. After all, why have a panic attack around droves of people when you can get Black Friday prices aka bfadsat home?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I try to shop online whenever possible. I just wish I could get a haircut online too.

Butterfly said...

That's such a good idea!

Do you know anyone who will wash via mail?