Saturday, September 8, 2007

Cuzzy Cuz

My cousin returned to my life on May 24, 2007; the same day of his dad/ my uncle's funeral.

Since then a relationship has been forged that has truly changed my life.

It's otherworldly.
It transcends space and time.

He gets me; understands me, and listens without judgment.

I'll tell you more about him in time, but for now, he's really changed my outlook on life, he's realigned my focus, shifted my perspective; he's changed my life. I'll tell you more later, but know that he is super important to my world right now and I'm living my life with him in it.

I know God sent him to me.

I went to see him in Virginia last weekend. It was an 8 hour drive that was so worth it! We chatted all day Saturday and Sunday and seemingly picked up where we left off when we were 15.

He's great.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I can't stop saying it: I'm so happy for you, Butterfly!