Wednesday, August 8, 2007

NO!

I'm manic.

I know it, but NO I'm NOT TAKING MEDS!!!

Although I have thought about it, it's simply not the answer for me.

I was covered in hives on Monday and couldn't stop shaking. So, what?

I could have calmed down, but truth is, I didn't try hard enough.

I'm not sleeping on my own any more. So, what?

I'll start with the Valerian Root again tonight; maybe.

This is all happening because I've been stressed.

I hate the GM.
Distrust the owner.
Hate my job.
Hate the new staff.
Feel like I must prove myself.
Want a new job.
Frustrated with looking.
Want more money.
Want a vacation.


I want to set the muthafuckin place on fire!

Take that!!!!!

Hell, I could go on and on, but it'll only bring more shit to me. I have shit cuz I thought and kept dwelling on shit. Yeah, back to the Law of Attraction.

Damn law of attraction.

Please don't ask me about meds. That deal is off the table. I'm NOT taking them. End of Discussion.


Hmmm
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a barbecue?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You don't have to take meds if you don't want. They don't work anyway. Read this.