Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Manic Monday


I really wished the GM would die today.

I know, I know.

I watch Law & Order so I'm aware that statements like that come back to bite you in the butt as soon as he chokes on his fucking cheese sandwich.

Hey, hasn't everyone at one point or another wished someone would just lay down and breathe their last selfish, evil-to-the-core breath?

Look, I'm not the first, and won't be the last.

I don't want him to die. I realy don't. He has a child and a wife; although they would probably be better off without his adulterous, punk ass, but I am not trying to play God.

I really wanted to scare him, but fear doesn't bring respect.

I'm operating out of a position of feeling powerless. I'm powerless to defend my name, my honor my work ethic. At least that's how I feel.

You might say, why fight the battle, but it's my name.

Was it Tony Soprano that put a gun in someone's mouth?

Can't talk shit now, can you, you cock sucking son of a bitch!

Oh Butterfly! What a potty mouth you have!

Yeah, may all the anguish due him come and cripple his frame. May he think of me at the very moment he writhes in uncontrollable pain, and know that his anguish is because he dared to touch God's anointed.

TAKE THAT!!!

Hell, set all them infidels on fire!

Joke
Two cannibals are eating a clown.
One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

No comments: