Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I'm the Greatest 2


I've worked so hard on me in the last year.

I overcame a deep depression Jan 06 -June 06 by committing to finding a job. I found one, and worked hard, gave my all, and truly tried to learn and grow.

I've journaled, been to church (more on church later), read books, interacted with people who would aid my success, wrote affirmations, started this blog, and distanced myself from toxic people.

I've invested A LOT in myself, and REFUSE to have my self -esteem, self -confidence, and self -worth eroded by a thankless job, negative family, negative friends, negative acquaintences, or significant others.

I'm worth too much, and fixing me came at a hell of a price. I'd sooner cut more ties that have anyone bring me down.

I AM the Greatest!

JOKE
When I want your opinion, I'll remove the duct tape.