Monday, August 20, 2007

Bye Bye, Nice Guy


Ok, so you have a disorder.

I DO TOO!

In no way does the disorder give you license to be a BITCH, ASSHOLE, or an INTENTIONALLY MEAN F*CK!

EVERYDAY I try to be a better human.

* I stay away when pissy;
* I walk away when I'm angry.
* I remain quiet when nearing mania.
* I NEVER snap without provocation.
* I read self -help books.
* I listen to self -help cds.
* I TRY.

What the hell do you do?

How dare you judge me!!!!!!

What is wrong with the world where everyone thinks it's okay to attack personally because they're pissed off?

All my life I have refrained from personal attacks even when attacked myself.

What did I get?

More personal attacks! More references to being crazy, needing meds, having my opinions, thoughts and feelings invalidated.

I think what the world needs is a dose of mean - Butterfly style.

Yes.

UGLY, STUPID, BRAIN DEAD, CLUELESS, FAT, NASTY, ANTI-SOCIAL, JADED, PROMISCUOUS, NO TALENT, WASTE OF SPACE, WASTE OF AIR, GHETTO, OLD, AGED.

How are those?

Do those work for you?


No one is exempt!

How about you're a short, Napoleon complex having weirdo freak?

How about people HATE being around you because you're such a disgruntled SOB?

How about you make me sick to my muthaf*ckin core?!?!


DON'T ATTACK ME!
DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

In no way does the disorder give you license to be a BITCH, ASSHOLE, or an INTENTIONALLY MEAN F*CK!

Amen. I know several people like that. They thought they could let it rip just because they felt like it. Ugh.

No. It's OUR responsibility to shield others from our issues. Might not always work but we better do our best.

Butterfly said...

All I ask is for people to try like I try.

So glad you understand.