Monday, July 30, 2007

What Does Your Life Look Like…?


In 1 Month:
* Back on track with my spirituality;

* Making the most money of my (traditional)professional career;

* Apartment hunting for Oct 1 move in;

* Happy at work, happy with me

* Working out regularly;

* Drinking more water;

In 6 Months:
* I’ve found a church home;

* I’m saving money and steps toward total debt liquidation;

* I’m in my new apartment;

* I LOVE my job;

* My body is bangin’;

* My skin looks amazing;

In 1 Year:
* I’m active in a church and they value and appreciate my contribution;

* I’m sending my parents on vacation;

* My job adds more perks to my package;

* I’m shopping for a new car;

* I’ve filmed a TV pilot.

What does your life look like in 1 month? 6 Months? 1 Year?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Good exercise. Will have to do it too.