Sunday, July 1, 2007

Is 7 Times TOO Much?

On Friday, I saw Chicago - the musical; his 1st, my 7th!

So, do you think 7 is too much? LMBO!

I mentioned to the guy I'm kinda dating how much I loved Chicago. The result: 3rd row, center tickets to my Chicago, as my birthday present!

It was amazing, and starred Lisa Rinna as Roxie, and her husband Harry Hamlin as Billy Flynn.

It was a warm night in NYC, and we had an amazing time.

However, the highlight of the show for me was seeing my favorite Broadway actress as Velma Kelly for the 7th time - Brenda Braxton!



Apart from being a phenomenal actress, she has an amazing voice and dances like she floats on air.

I really thought she was looking at me throughout the performance. I made myself believe that she remembered me from my prior 6 visits. I was convince that she felt the kinship, and that if ever she needed an understudy, she'd recommend me. :-)

Well, at the end of the show, she throws roses into the audience, and the VERY FIRST ROSE SHE THREW, she threw it to ME!

How awesome is that?!?!?!

I think I'm headed to Broadway!

(P.S. To my horror, the guy I'm dating left my rose where his dog chewed it! I forgive her.)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What an great present! :) A belated Happy Birthday to you!