Monday, July 2, 2007

Do Women Date Their Daddy?

I've heard it said several times that women date men with attributes similar to their father. Do you find that to be true with you?

It is for me...repeatedly.

My Daddy:
- Funny
- Excellent Provider
- Spoiled me
- Explosive temper

90% of the Guys I've Dated
- Funny
- Excellent Provider
- Spoiled me
- Explosive temper

Let's focus on the last one - explosive temper.

EVERY guy I've ever dated had an explosive temper. I'm not talking "temper" the way every man gets mad and wants to break things. I'm talking about EXPLOSIVE!

3 of them are registered as weapons in NY state.
4 had court ordered anger management
1 has mandatory 6 months in jail with another infraction.

ALL except 1 has done martial arts for over 20 years.

Hmmm.

They've never been violent to me, ever. In fact they treat me with cotton gloves; but are explosive when pissed off.

I saw it with the Italian and saw it with the guy I'm dating last Saturday. Can't tell you what he did or you'd no longer be a fan, but trust that I am not afraid of him, in any danger, and he's already in anger management.

Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Well, as long as you are aware of it. (Which is more than 90% of the women can say about themselves...)