Monday, July 30, 2007

Guess What I Did?

I scheduled 3 DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS!!!

For the last couple years I've been afraid to go to doctors because I spent so much time with them in college and post college.

Well, I did it!

On Monday, August 7th, I go to the Ob/Gyn, Dermatologist, and Allergist!

Yay for me!

Part of me dealing with being bipolar is to eliminate the possibility of any other allergies, disorders, etc. Once I've stripped everything away, I can isolate what is the result of being bipolar and what isn't.

Still, I'm not certain what tomorrow will bring relative to my job, so I am getting in all my insurance usage now just in case it takes a bit for me to get started with another.

Go Butterfly, It's Ya Birthday! Go Butterfly, It's Ya Birthday!

NEXT STOP: Oh boy. The DENTIST!

So thankful for a job that provides insurance and that I am able to afford the copay.

No comments: