Monday, July 9, 2007

Why Should I Fahgetaboutit?

The body building chick left me a message on Friday stating that I should have some integrity and that if I had something to say to her, I should say it in her face.

She closed her message with "I won't be so nice next time."

So you now what I'm thinking: wtf, are you gonna do about it?!Either drop out of the competition or find the money!I don't give. Rats ass about you or your feelings!

A coworker told me she's gone 2 months without carbs and is probably on steroids.

It concerns me only because people on steroids are aggressive at times. I was gonna pick up from brass knuckles, but it would be premeditated when I laid her out. LMBO!

So I'm going in to work, and hoping she stays away from me because there is really nothing keeping me from calling her a man faced, fake boob having, follow the leader death looking cracked out whore!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Save the message. Just in case.

To me, these kind of folks are the real crazies.

ashmc2 said...

Just leave her to herself. Because that is all she loves at this stage in life. Often people work so hard on themselves that they forget themselves.

You have done nothing wrong to her and remember that, she is just spazzing. If she gets aggressive just kick her in the crotch, "she probably has Man-nuggets!!!

Later, Ash out...

Anonymous said...

LOLOL.. Man Nuggets... Hilarious...

Just let me know when i have to roll through in a hoodie, sweat pants, some Timbs with vaseline on my face....