Thursday, July 19, 2007

Are There Airplane Don'ts?

Oh hell yeah!

1. DON'T file your nails and have your germy nail dust blowing in my eyes and nose.

2. If you're tall, BOOK AN AISLE SEAT so I won't have your knees in my back!

3. Guess what? YOUR seat back is MY tray table. LEAN EASY cuz if you spill my drink on my laptop, its on!

4. CARRY GUM, candy or mints if you're gonna sleep on the plane. Ain't nothin worse that rows and friggin rows of morning breath! Pop a mint!

5. EAT before boarding....if you can't chew quietly. What the hell is wrong with your smacking ass mouth!?!?

6. Don't ask for my raisins, pretzels, or box of cereal. NO, you can't have them!

7. FLIP your hair one more time, and you'll find Nair in it. I don't need your dandruff or lice!

8. GET UP! No, I won't squeeze past your elephant knees to get to the bathroom!

9. PICK A DRINK! Coffee, tea, soda or juice! Geez. This ain't Starbucks, no Carmel machiatos here!

10. LOWER Your Volume....Or I'll flush your Ipod down the toilet!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

They should hand out pamphlets of these rules before every flight!

ashmc2 said...

LLLLOOOOLLLL!!!! Always with the drama.

I actually had 2 guys at work try to shave their heads with Nair. One was smart enough to wash it off when it started burning his scalp. The other dummy ended up in the ER, where they laughed at him and sent him home with salve. His head was peeled with red crusty sores for a while. He’s a tard. Oh yea, drinking was kind of involved.

Later, Ash out…

Butterfly said...

I should approach continental; after all, I was on their lousy flight :-)