Monday, June 25, 2007

Fashion Show F*ck Up?

So I am supposed to be in 2 shows this weekend.

One of the shows was with the designer I had for my bday party. The other is with some new people that I met through a friend that's also doing the show.

So, for THAT show, the organizers wanted me to meet every Saturday and Sunday in June from 4-7pm, for REHEARSAL!

Professional models, DON'T rehearse!

So I told them exactly that.

"I don't rehearse. I can do a fitting and a meeting, but that's it."

I refused to attend.

I was doing them a favor; they weren't paying me. So what the hell do I care if they kick me out or not. I was the best one in the show, I was raising their stock.

Screw 'em!

Grateful that I'm not compelled to pimp myself so that others feel good.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It inspires me to read about others sticking up to their beliefs. This is so hard for me to do sometimes. Cudos Butterfly.

Butterfly said...

Thank you, Amanda!

I really am trying.