Monday, May 28, 2007

More Wives 2!


Woke up on Sunday to this message:

Hello there,

You don't know me but you do know my husband, I'm not trying to come at you in any which way or trying to be disrespectful. I'm writing to tell you to leave my husband alone. Don't send him anymore pictures of your self, don't call him and don't send him any more messages. I'm coming to you as a woman who's trying to keep her family together, and I'm taking the first step in telling you to leave my husband alone. I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but before it gets out of control act like you never met him and get out of his life
.

I arrived in NYC at 2am on Sunday. Since I've been sleeping so well, the last thing I want is to wake up to dumb shit.

My reply:
1. Who is your husband?

2. Your husband obviously doesn't know that you are checking his phone and email. So who's disrespecting who?

If you want respect, If you want to know the nature of whatever our relationship is, ask him. Being a woman means having open communication with your husband.

You can't make demands and requests by hiding behind an email. You know who I am, who the hell are you?

"and I'm taking the first step in telling you to leave my husband alone. I don't know what's going on between the two of you, but before it gets out of control act like you never met him and get out of his life."

No, the first step was to speak to your husband.
The second step was to trust your gut and no that he's cheating rather than bitch at me.
The third step was to identify yourself to me.

I don't owe you shit; especially is your loving husband makes me money. I don't give a damn about you or what you have with him.

If you have kids, keep your kids. I don't have or want any.
If you really are married, keep your married life.
If you love him, so what.

Wives are always so quick to beieve that it's the "other woman" who's wrecking their happy home. How do you know that your husband is not the one that needs to leave me alone?

If your relationship was so wonderful maybe he wouldn't need to speak to me.
Maybe whatever it is we have is completely innocent, and you are just pissed off because of the way I look.
Maybe you're pissed because he communicates better with me than he does with you.
Maybe you're pissed off because all of his free time is spent talking to me, wanting to see me, etc.

This is the mistake wives make. Do you think I am the issue?

1. Do I even know that your husband is married? Maybe he hasn't told me.
2. Maybe we're doing business that will allow him to make more money for YOU.
3. Why would I stop speaking to whomever your husband is? Just because you asked? Why should I be loyal to you?

The point: You chose a childish way to communicate an adult message. You have no idea what the relationship is, but instead of asking him, you EMAIL me?

I owe you nothing!

Whomever your husband is, if he has pictures of me, then he's an important person in my life. He either is a cheerleader, a fan, a confidant, a counselor, etc. Bottom line, I care about him and he cares about me.

I know it would be easier to think that I am the homewrecking whore, but I'm not. Your husband actually gives a damn about me, and is willing to risk you finding out, risk you being bothered, etc.

Why am I so mean and bitchy to you?

Had you identified yourself, I would have given a damn, and would have probably taken the initiative to check your husband for you. But you didn't, and this is why I give you ZERO respect! You interrupt my Sunday morning with requests. Go to hell, with your demands.

Come to me correct, until then, I will call, I will email, I will send pictures, and I will have a relationship (whatever it is) with who I damn well please, including your husband!


So the husband TRULY is a biz associate. She felt like an ass and apologized.

Whatever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. I'll give you that she shouldn't have come at you the way she did..
lesson number one.. never jump to conclusions

two... never go at it with out all the facts and all the information you can possibly get

three.. never put the blame on the "other woman" i've never understood why anyone blames the "other person". No one forced someone to cheat on their spouse. Put the blame where it is deserved. No one wrecks the marriage except the people in it. Period. Its pretty simple when it comes to that..

I disagree though with your thought here:
If your relationship was so wonderful maybe he wouldn't need to speak to me.

People stray for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes it really has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the relationship they are in. It has to do with the person.. Sometimes its just a personal thing that has nothing to do with the marriage lacking something.

And dont be so quick to lump all wives into a label or category.. Its like lumping all bipolars together.. We simply are not all the same.