Thursday, April 12, 2007

1:48am

I'm at work instead of in my bed.

What stops me from taking the Seroquel in my bag is that I really want to cry. I'm trying to make myself feel now, so I won't have to deal with it tomorrow.

How am I going to work if I stay here all night?

Why won't I just go home?

S said that she would call to get a cab with me, she never did.

Do you see why I don't keep b*tches around me? I can't trust what the f*ck they say!

I was waiting to see if she would actually walk her ass back over there and get me a cab. After all that's the least she could do. But you now what, God may have intervened because we would have been alone, and there's no telling what I would have done.

What do you do when you're afraid of you?

I've never been in a fight and in the last week, I've put my hands on 3 people. Where is this aggression coming from?

I like work.
I have a bday party coming up.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

No comments: