Sunday, April 15, 2007

Drowning w/o Lexapro


I’m up to my eyebrows in work; particularly because I haven't had Lexapro to keep me focused long enough to be productive.

But I recognize what’s happening, and I am fighting through it. I am almost finished cleaning my bedroom, dishes are done, and bathroom is ready for me to wash my hair. (I’ll also do laundry while the conditioner is penetrating.)

So what’s the issue?

I didn’t get the above done easily. I’ve got the Itunes going, TV, blogging, cleaning, Crystal Light, etc. I can't concentrate and have had to take frequent breaks. I recognize how much work I’m gonna have to put in to get all I want done, done tonight, so I am pushing through the fog, lazy haze and feeling like I felt pre-meds.

I'm kinda mad.

I feel that my pdoc should have made it her business to ensure that I had my meds!

What if I was having a serious episode?
What if I hurt someone or myself?
It would be HER fault.

I know, I know. By virtue of me being able to "say" it would be her fault, presupposes a clear enough mind.

Translation: cornrows and orange jumpsuits.

It’ll be a big day for me tomorrow, and people are depending on me to get things done and to keep them in the loop. I so wish I knew a Lexapro pusher.

No comments: