Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Commando Pt 3.

Didn't take Seroquel last night.

I wanted to be up early to plan my hair and clothing for today's events. I also wanted to clean up.

The Italian wants to come by later, and my apartment is a mess, but my bedroom? ooooooo-weeeeeeee.

Bottles everywhere, clothes everywhere, and Smart Start crumbs on the floor. He got me this apartment so I can't have him see it looking like day old hell!

Anyway, as expected I tossed and turned and had some weird dream/ thought thingies.

Finally got up at 3am and read my sister's blog and Ash's blog.

It's 6:29am, no clue what to do with hair or what to wear. I'm not tired, but hmmmm, we'll see.

2 comments:

ashmc2 said...

5 posts in 1 day. It’s hard to keep up with you bloggers.

Thanks for the pimp. It’s nice to know you’re out there.

Later, Ash out…

Butterfly said...

Ash, it's called mania :-)