Thursday, April 12, 2007

2:18am

I took 100mg of Seroquel.

I drank tap water mixed with chrystal light.

I'm scrolling through my Sprint bill to find Mr. M's number because of course i deleted it when I decided to give him walking papers. I need to sleep. F*ck him. I'm tired, I'm inconvenienced, screw waking him up.

There are a lot of numbers.

I look at one, and then MY F*CKING PHONE RINGS!!!!!!

IT'S HIS ASS WANTING TO MUTHAF*CKIN TALK!!!!

Talk? Wtf is there to talk about?

GET ME IN YOUR APARTMENT SO I CAN SLEEP BEFORE I SPAZ THE F*CK OUT AND BASH YOUR HEAD IN WITH MY SPACE HEATER!!!!!

I DON'T WANT TO TALK!!!!

GET THE CHICK YOU WERE WITH, TELL HER TO WAIT, GIVE ME YOUR MUTHAF*CKIN KEYS, AND THEN GO THE F*CK BACK TO HER!

Screw nice. People don't deserve nice any more.

He asks me if I'm upset.

Naw, I aint upset, but if this Seroquel kicks in and I am not on a couch or bed, I will SPAZZ THE F*CK OUT!!!!!

Kiss my ass and give me the f*cking keys!

No comments: