Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Ramble Mind Train

Butterfly, why did you eat all the girl scout cookies?
That's why you're breaking out.
Well, I'll just purge.
I have laxatives left.
I have toxins in me.

Well, stop eating junk!
I will starting Monday.

You'll have to drink water, too.
Well, that's why I bought the Chrystal Light.
I hate water, and the Chrystal Light tastes just like koolaid.

I miss church.
Used to have koolaid there.
Go back.
No, the pastor shouldn't have been mean.
I can read my bible aloud.
But you need church, you like church.
Not that church until he apologizes.

Oh brother.
I have The Secret.
I should listen to it now.
But, I wanna finish this blog first.
Are you applying The Secret?
I will starting tomorrow with the visual stuff.

Why do you blog?
Kinda like therapy.
I like to write.
I write to remember like Misha.
My sister and best friend have blogs.

Your bedroom is filthy.
I know I need to clean.
Things on the floor again.
I know. I can't believe there are no mice.
That would be gross.

I'll do a load of laundry.
You didn't fold last week's laundry.
I know.
Maybe I should eat.
I'm so damn lazy.

You eat like sh*t.
That's why I'm breaking out.
STAY AWAY FROM THE DAMN SWEDISH FISH!!!
But they taste so good.

I want a birthday party.
Gotta start planning.

Tired.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

OMG...My brain has a twin!

Butterfly said...

Yeee-Hahhh!