Thursday, March 8, 2007

Guilt


See the problem with sleeping the day away is that everything you're supposed to do, doesn't get done.

I have a deadline tomorrow at work, and will have to pull and all-nighter to get it done. I'm actually OK with that because I'm tired of sleeping.

I feel guilty for sleeping, so the all-nighter is the punishment. Also drinking water is a punishment too. I know that i must drink it to get the meds out of my system, but I hate it.

Tonight, water is punishment for the the 2 bags of Swedish fish I ate, and the liter of Sprite, grape soda, creme soda, apple juice and Arizona Sweet Tea that I guzzled.

I rather drink than eat. I should make a sandwich right now. I'll do it in a bit.

I know better.

BUGGER OFF! I'LL DO WHAT THE "F" I WANT!
(That's what I tell the judgmental voices in my head as I take another swig of creme soda.)

No comments: