Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Date


I've been craving red Lobster for about 2 weeks.

I know, not exactly 5 star cuisine, but I like their bread and Raspberry Lemonade.

So I was in my office yesterday and a guy walked in. I know that he's been interested in me, but I digress.

So I shared my desire for Red Lobster, and he said "Meet me outside, and let's catch a cab."

I would have preferred to come home and lay in bed with Law & Order, but I went.

Guess what?

I had an amazing time.

No expectations.
No "why don't you have a boyfriend" questions.
Just talk about life, experiences, work and miscellaneous bullshit.

I had an amazing time, but I watched him transform before my eyes. Yup, I actually watch him go from "this girl is cool" to "this girl is amazing".

So what's the problem?

I don't know what the hell is going on in my world at any given moment, and lately I am as asexual as a ..... doorstop.

I have no romantic-ness in me at all.

I like hanging with him, but his cute text messages the day after lets me further know that he is smitten with the butterfly.

Darn.

I ain't trying to have a bip talk with him especially since my last couple "people of interest" turned out to be first class ARSEHOLES!

I just wanna hang out and laugh and have people buy me nice shoes.

Oh did I mention the little problem I have with going outside? See if I am already out its a lot easier. I still have that damn leaving problem.

Let's call him...uh, Mr. Potato Head.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: