Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What On Earth Did I Do!?!?!?

Ok, um.

Last night I placed a glass of iced tea on the night stand. My plan was to drink it throughout the night .... you know, if I got too hot.

So, WHY ON EARTH is my cocoa butter container filled with iced tea?!?!?

I was so grossed out and alarmed, and was about to get paranoid and think that a homeless Japanese woman was living in my closet, but then I remembered - at one point, I started drinking the iced tea, but then I thought I felt something touch my lip, so I spit it out, but I thought I spit it into the glass!

I actually spit it into my cocoa butter.

I swear, I should get paid for being so special. Pun intended.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOL!

Re: Japanese woman living in guy's closet.

Oh yeah, that story really tickled me too!