Monday, May 12, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. I enjoy squishing the tip of my nose, and hubby's.

2. How long does it take cook a steak? 20 minutes, maybe? So why when I go to Applebee's do I expect my steak AND potatoes and vegetables in 10 minutes?
3. I like raspy voices. You know that "I-drink-coffee-and-smoke-cigarettes" voice. Yeah, I love that.

4. There's been several tornadoes lately. I saw one on TV and it looked like how satan might look, but it is a natural act allowed by God. Hmmm I said we could hide under the 2nd floor stairs if one came close.

5. I think the phrase "git-r-done" is sexy as hell.

6. People either love or hate pretty people, like me.

7. Lately I've been feeling like spiders are crawling on my face or maybe it's spiderwebs.

8. I think my new office has spirits so I'm gonna burn some incense and rub blessed oil on the walls.

9. I'm getting more and more comfortable with being bipolar.

10. Hubby and I have a daughter teddy bear named Jessica Mikaela.

No comments: