Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cleaning Out

Hubby and I are readying the house to be out on the market.

This house will be a week of cleaning house, cutting back, trimming the fat, giving stuff away, and making some necessary home repairs.

I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!

Nothing pleases me more than cleaning (than maybe doing laundry, oh and giving ala Oprah's Big Give).

I love it, and this week, we're laying tiles, replacing bathroom faucets, adding a supa-dupa shower head, painting and cleaning the carpets!

Can you feel my excitement?

I'm gonna post some before and after shots, ok.

3 comments:

Aku said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Also glad to see it is possible to be that excited about DYI! I'm getting there too, slowly... :)

Anonymous said...

I too love cleaning....Hubby always laughs about how happy I get after a good household deep cleaning:-)

Bleeding Heart said...

It is nice to clean and clear out. It is a good feeling. Something I got to do :)