Friday, January 4, 2008

Me & Brittney


I've been watching Nancy Grace for the last hour.

They're really approaching the Brittney Spears issue all wrong and it disgusts me.

Not sure what happened with Brittney? Click Here.

She was in a drug treatment/ rehab facility on 3 seperate occassions. It really doesn't take a genius to see that she really needs help.

Unless you've been on that gurney, unless you've felt crazy, unless you were "convinced" that the world was against you, you can't possible understand.

It's tough to watch, and I hate all the judgment. I wish I could talk to her.

This is all to reminicent of Anna-Nicole.

It makes me want to puke.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's tough to watch, and I hate all the judgment. I wish I could talk to her.

I know what you mean. :(

Aku said...

I've been thinking about the same. It's nothing but sad to see a person go downhill like that... ;/