Saturday, October 13, 2007

I Got Detained

GM called me a "crazy bipolar street whore".

I punched him in the face, choked him and then spit in his face.

Yeah.

He called the cops (one of whom was a friend).

I sat in the cop car while they told me I couldn't attack people for their words.

Still in shock that I did that. It happened Friday.

Gonna wreck his life.

1:12pm - His demise isn't worth my freedom. I really want to wish him undescribable harm, but I am reminded of The Secret. I'm moving.

2:28pm The owner told me yesterday that I should go home and brish the dirt off my shoulder. Don't let him get to me.

The owner is now on my shit list. Calling EEOC.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((Butterfly))))))))))

This sounds like a very deliberate provocation on his part. The ugliness of some people just takes my breath away.

Unknown said...

OMG! Why in the world would he call you that? If it were me, I would have slapped him across the face...HARD. Sorry you had such a hard time....

Butterfly said...

It's been so tough NOT to fight back. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I'm staying far away.

Bipolarchick said...

If you need help with the EEOC I can help you out. I went through all the hoops with them.