Friday, September 14, 2007

Meds for Friend Trade?

There's a lot that I want to do.

But, lately I'm very aware of my behavior and wondering if people think I act weird.

I met a girl 2 years ago. We were both models for a new swimsuit line. I thought she was amazingly cool. We exchanged cards and vowed to stay in touch.

She's sweet and I liked her a lot.

Well, we reconnected, and she's shared her business platform with me, and wants to hire me as a consultant and minority partner.

Huge opportunity?
Hell yeah!

Potential to make good money?
No doubt!

But can I last the course?
Can I go the distance?
Will I need breaks and time outs, etc?


Should I take the meds to ensure I am a good friend & worker to her and myself?

There's also a lot that I'm doing with my cousin. I need to ensure that I can complete what I start. He and my work deserves the best me possible.

To go back on meds or not.

Hmmmm.

No comments: