Thursday, September 13, 2007

Get Over It, Butterfly

The longer I live, the more it is confirmed that NO ONE GETS ME.

No one ever has.

They try to understand me, they try to get me, but in the end, their stupid comments push me away from them.

This isn't one of those "A for Effort" deals. How can you think you're being helpful when everything that spews from your lips is NEGATIVE?!?!?!

"Why do you care so much?"
What? Why do YOU care about what YOU care about?

"Why are you stressing about this?"
Are you kidding me? Why do YOU stress about what YOU stress about?

"That really isn't your issue."
Thanks for sharing, moron. Exit my life stage left.

I'm NOT required to justify why I care about anything or anyone.

My causes are my causes.
My time is spent where I want it.
My money will be spent there, too.

I am clearly alone in this one. Me and God; Me and God.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have to hear those questions every day! Ugh. Just ugh, I say. :-/