Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Winining the War

It's the little battles won far from the applauding crowd that bring us victory at war.

War for me is inconsistency and procrastination.

Two atrocious human flaws, that when coupled with bipolar disorder results in a whole lot of excuses, frustration "if only's" and "woulda, shoulda, coulda".

Nothing gets done.

There's much that I want to do, but instead of taking on the war, I'm fighting the little battles.

3 days
3 30 minute Cardio sessions
3 Salads
3 Half Gallons of Water
3 Bible Readings
3 Prayer Sessions
3 Meditations
3 Days of Reflection

I'm proud of me.

I feel good. In time, this will be the norm.

2 comments:

ArmyBP said...

Hey chick when do you do your cardio (time of day)?

My soul is being ripped out in the morning and in the afternoon I'm do busy trying to do 10,000 things?

thanks!

Amanda said...

WTG, you just keep up the good work B! Show that universe you mean business!

Guess we are fighting the same battle, just on different areas. :) I noticed what also helps strengthen my focus, is to read something motivational first thing in the morning. Really sets the day for me...