Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm Per-fekt!

I did a promotion with Sephora 2 weeks ago and got so much free stuff.

I received free stuff form them, free stuff from a new skin care line that wanted me to try it, review it and assit them with their branding, and free stuff from my dermatologist.

Depsite all the free stuff, while at Sephora, I did however, purchase Per-fekt.

I have NEVER felt anything that felt so good on my skin! It's a creme that dries to a powder, no talc, fragrance -free, oil free, and non-transferable (it ain't coming off on your clothes).

Been really obsessive-ish with my face lately, and this makes me feel great about going sans makeup.

Hooray for Richard -the creator whose kinda cute, too.

3 comments:

Amber Anique said...

That's ODD.....I didn't know that you had the Sephora promo already....feeling left out!

Amanda said...

That does sound Per-fekt. I'll try it!

Butterfly said...

Amanda, it is sooooo worth it, and a little goes a long way.